Dedicated to Your Care and Comfort
We’re here to make your experience as smooth and unintimidating as possible.
What You Can Expect
Experiencing dental problems is challenging enough, so we’re dedicated to your care and comfort from the moment you visit our website to every appointment and communication you have with us along the way. You’re never just another patient in a
waiting room. We’re here to work with you so you can feel confident that you are well cared for and well informed.
We will book you in for an appointment at a time that suits you.
We’re more than happy to direct you to our clinic either by road or public
After you arrive at the clinic and are greeted by our staff, we’ll take your patient
information, as well as medical and dental history forms to help us get a
comprehensive feel for your needs.
*All necessary forms can be found in our patient form page and can be filled in and emailed to us, or printed out, filled in and brought along to your first appointment alternatively you can submit the forms online using the buttons below.
You’ll be guided to one of our consultation rooms where your situation will be assessed in a professional and non-judgmental manner. Discussing oral health can be stressful, but you can rest assured that we are truly understanding of all our patients’ needs. We focus on the positives and will work with you to design a treatment plan that is right for your situation.
We then take a thorough examination of your mouth, teeth, gums and (if applicable) denture.
If required, we’ll take impressions from which we can produce study models to best get a feel for your needs.
A treatment plan will be presented, followed by a discussion about your recovery process.
All procedures vary depending on the patient. We’ve outlined a textbook procedure below so you can get a feel for what to expect:
• Primary Impression: We’ll take an initial mould of the mouth to identify important anatomy and formulate a treatment plan.
• Secondary impression: Here we fine tune our primary impression by taking a master mold with the help of a customized tray designed specifically for your mouth.
• Bite: This is where we take care of bite and fitting of denture bases. Taking a bite is done by recording how your top and bottom jaw meet, as well as figuring out exactly where they will go to support the lip. We’ll also settle on the shape and shade of teeth at this time.
• Try In: Today you’ll try a wax replica of the denture so we can asset the aesthetics and phonetics, and make sure the bite is good for us to move forward. It’s not uncommon for there to be several Try Ins to ensure everything is perfect before fabrication.
• Issue: You will be issued with your new dentures, the bite will be rechecked and the fit have minor adjustments at this stage if needed.
• Follow Up Issue: After you’ve spent a week getting acquired with your new smile, we’ll meet again to discuss any adjustments you feel may be needed.
We offer a 2-year aftercare plan meaning all new dentures come with a laboratory-grade clean and polish, as well as a denture and oral assessment to keep on top of any changes.
An annual follow up for all patients
We have an open-door policy so please come to us with any questions and
concerns you have at any time. Once a patient, always a patient.
Transportation arrangements to and from your home can be made with notice.
Regular home care visits can also be arranged. Please see our mobile resident
referral form here.
If you require dentist visits during your treatment, we can provide referral letters
on your behalf. We also have a network of professionals should you require a
At Allround Denture Clinic, we are committed to making you comfortable and to keeping you informed at every stage of every visit